The Louisiana Philharmonic Orchestra is pleased to accept requests for donations in support of local non-profit organizations and schools in their fundraising efforts.
All ticket donations are subject to availability. Tickets may not be exchanged for other performances unless the original performance is cancelled.
- Applicant must be a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization or other charitable cause.
- A request for donation must be submitted at least six weeks prior to the fund-raising event.
- No more than one donation is made to any group or its affiliate(s) within one season (September – May).
- Donations are limited to a pair of tickets.
- Due to the number of requests we receive, we cannot guarantee that all requests will be filled.
- Organizations must agree to display LPO name or logo, the title of the event, and the date and time of the performance(s) in promotional material and the auction program.
To submit an online ticket donation request, please complete the form below:
Submission of this request does not guarantee that your request will be fulfilled. Applicants will be contacted within two (2) weeks of submission. You must submit a donation request letter to firstname.lastname@example.org Subject: [Organization Name] Charitable Donation Request Letter. Requests WILL NOT be considered unless all parts of the form are complete and submitted.