Suite Sunday – Low Notes!
- Low Notes!
- Michael Matushek, Evan Conroy, Robert Nunez, Ben Atherholt – brass
- Dave Anderson & Paul Macres bass duo
- David Anderson – Three Movements from Seven Bass Duets
- David Fetter – Spain from Bass Lines
- J S Bach – Allemande from Partita in A minor, BWV 1013
- Erwin Schulhoff – Melancolia from Bassnachtigall, Op. 38
- Hazelnut Cruffins
- Chocolate chip & Sea Salt Cookies
- Chocolate Caramel Tart
Date & TimeSunday, May 2
For $50, you will receive the link to the concert, a box of exquisite sweets or savories from a local NOLA business, and a bottle of a limited edition 30th anniversary LPO wine delivered to your home by an LPO musician. Our past partners include Beth Biundo Sweets, Bittersweet Confections, and NOLA Charcuterie.
If you are a subscriber, call or email Patron Services at (504) 523-6530, Opt 2 or email@example.com to receive your discount.
Your purchase of a ticket to this digital event helps to ensure the future of #LPOmusic by providing support to create unique and innovative approaches for our audiences to enjoy LPO music throughout this global pandemic.
- PLEASE NOTE that this is an online event only. Your private link will be emailed to you. The active link will be on the purchase receipt. If you do not receive a receipt, please check your spam/junk folder.
- Each ticket is for the household. The goodies will serve 2-3.
- Order by 4:00 p.m. the Friday prior to the release date. We will deliver to anyone in the Greater New Orleans region
- No-contact deliveries will be made on the Sunday of each release between 12:30-2:30pm. You must be 21 or older to participate in this event. Valid ID required upon delivery. We will call you at the number you provide when your musician is on their way. You will be notified when the order has arrived. Please help keep us safe and wait until your musician is at least 6 feet from the door before collecting your package.
- We care deeply about your safety. Everything that will be delivered to your home will be touch-free. All personnel will wear protective equipment.