What is the Education Passport?
For only $25, the LPO Education Passport grants access to most concerts in the LPO’s season. Passport holders simply go to Will Call the night of the performance, present their Passport card, and they will be given a ticket to the performance. The Education Passport is a unique way to attend LPO concerts, so please review the information below.
How do I purchase an Education Passport?
How does it work?
1. Purchase the Education Passport for $25.
2. Go to Will Call/Box Office and show their Passport and Student ID (if they have one) on the night of the performance
3. Collect ticket and enjoy the performance
For more details, visit the LPO’s Ticketing Policies page.
- Passports can be picked up at the first performance the holder attends after purchasing the Passport. Passport holders will go to Will Call/Box Office to pick up Passport. Proof of enrollment/employment will be verified at that time.
- Eligible for most LPO concerts, pending availability. Be sure to check before attending the performance. Concerts that are sold out or are at near capacity will not be available.
- Seats are assigned at the discretion of Patron Services the night of concerts.
- Only valid for current LPO season
- Max one passport per student
- Passports are not refundable, transferable, or redeemable for cash value
- Passports are valid for the below concerts:
- Orpheum Session: Ravel & Debussy – 10/26/22
- Orpheum Session: Dvorak No. 8 – 11/11/22
- Northshore Classics: Dvorak No. 8 – 11/12/22
- Classical Christmas: Handel’s Messiah – 12/15/22
- Orpheum Session: Britten & Elgar – 1/12/23
- Orpheum Session: Haydn’s The Seasons – 3/2/23
- Orpheum Session: Scheherazade – 3/16/23
- Orpheum Session: Sibelius No 2 – 3/20/23
- Orpheum Session: Beethoven No. 7 – 4/20/23