The Louisiana Philharmonic Orchestra continues to adapt and update its protocols and procedures in response to the coronavirus pandemic.This page includes up-to-date policies for health safety, Please check here often for the latest information.
The New Orleans Health Department is revising prior guidelines, lifting requirements on COVID-19 proof of vaccination or proof of a recent negative COVID test to enter certain establishments. These updated guidelines went into effect as of March 21st, 2022 at 6:00 A.M. Residents and visitors will no longer be required to provide proof of full vaccination or a recent negative test to enter bars, restaurants, event spaces, and other businesses previously covered under regulations.The LPO will follow the City’s lead and will no longer require patrons to show proof of vaccinations upon entrance at our concerts.
TO HELP KEEP YOU AND OTHERS SAFE:
- Masks are recommended, but not required for all attendees at ticketed events.
- After every ticketed event, the entire theater will be fully cleaned and sanitized, in keeping with the venue’s policies, with focused attention on high-traffic areas such as main entry area, concessions, lobbies, auditorium, and bathrooms.
- If you test positive and/or have been exposed to someone with COVID-19, or if you are feeling ill with COVID-like symptoms, within 14 days of an event for which you hold a ticket, please contact LPO patron services for options regarding your tickets.
We appreciate your cooperation and understanding as the LPO continues to transform the people and communities of New Orleans through music.
- To ensure timely entry, please arrive early for your performance. Once you have entered, we ask that you continue swiftly and safely to your seat to avoid crowding in the lobby.
- Food and beverage service will be limited and dependent on the concert location. Intermission Bars may be open for limited service before and during performances.
- If you or someone in your group doesn’t feel well, has exhibited symptoms of COVID-19 in the previous 14 days, or has been in contact with someone with COVID-19 in the previous 14 days, please stay home. Contact Patron Services by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 504.523.6530 Opt 2 for options regarding your tickets. Please leave a message if there is no answer.
- Yes. All members of the LPO who perform live for audiences are required to be vaccinated. Guest artists vaccination status will be required prior to live performances with the LPO.