The Louisiana Philharmonic Orchestra is offering two online series this season, the Orpheum Sessions Orchestral Series and the Suite Sundays Chamber Series, which are available through the purchase of a 20-21 Digital Membership. Both series feature stunningly clear audio and crisp, high-quality video and are available on demand to enjoy at your convenience once released.
- Digital Basic Membership includes access to the Orpheum Sessions & exclusive content
- Digital Plus Membership includes access to the Orpheum Sessions, Suite Sundays, & exclusive content
- Digital Student Membership includes access the Orpheum Sessions at a great low rate for students
The Orpheum Sessions are captured by Esplanade Studios in LPO’s home at the historic Orpheum Theater in Downtown New Orleans. Under the direction of Music Director Carlos Miguel Prieto, the LPO performs a wide diversity of programming from Beethoven and Mozart to works by Creative Partner and composer Courtney Bryan. Guest artists and conductors include Principal Guest Conductor Thomas Wilkins, Lina González-Granados, violinist Jenny Koh, and local artists Tank and the Bangas and Sweet Crude.
Our Suite Sundays are captured by Moonrise Entertainment at the Allison Miner Music Heritage Stage at The New Orleans Jazz and Heritage Foundation. These video streams of chamber music provide intimate and engaging concert experiences that are the next best thing to attending performances in person. Showcasing LPO musicians in small ensembles, these programs are 100% musician curated and include pieces of musicians’ own works and adaptations. Suite Sunday performances are available to Digital Plus Membership holders. And for an additional amount, they can be upgraded to include a limited edition bottle of 30th Anniversary LPO wine and a box of sweets or savories by a local business delivered to your door by an LPO musician the day the performance is released. The Suite Sunday performance and upgrade can be purchased individually.
How It Works
- Click on the below link to purchase your Digital Membership. It is recommended that you create an online account when purchasing your membership as performances are held there as well.
- After purchasing your Digital Membership, you will be emailed a receipt with a PDF attachment. This attachment contains the link to the webpage where the individual performance links are located. You will have instant access everything released so far. *Check your spam/junk folder if you do not receive an email*
- Performance links will be emailed to your email address and online account on the release date – the performance can be viewed from either place. You can also bookmark the link that is included in the PDF attachment, as this link is updated with the performances as well.
Questions? Call: 504-523-6530, option 2