The student’s ticket to the LPO Season
For only $25, the LPO Student Passport grants access to most concerts in the LPO’s season. Students simply go to Will Call the night of the performance, present their Digital Student Passport card, and they will be given a ticket to the performance.
How does it work?
The Student Passport is a unique way to attend LPO concerts, so please review the information below.
To purchase your Passport, please visit or contact the LPO Patron Services:
Phone: 504-523-6530, option 2
How Does it Work?
1. Purchase the Student Passport for $25.
2. Go to Will Call/Box Office and show their Passport and Student ID (if they have one) on the night of the performance
3. Collect ticket and enjoy the performance
For more details, visit the LPO’s Ticketing Policies page.
- Passports can be picked up at the first performance the student attends after purchasing the Passport. Student’s will go to Will Call/Box Office to pick up Passport
- Eligible for most LPO concerts, pending availability. Be sure to check before attending the performance.
- Seats are assigned at the discretion of Patron Services the night of concerts.
- Only valid for current LPO season
- Concerts that are sold out or are at near-capacity will not be available.
- Max one passport per student
- Student ID or proof of enrollment required to purchase Passport for students aged 15 and over
- Passports are not refundable, transferable, or redeemable for cash value